Sherwin & Mereciel's Rock and Roll wedding at Plantation Bay




The groom sported a mohawk.



The bride bared her tattoos and donned fuschia pink sneakers.





Together, Sherwin & Mereciel are my coolest couple ever. They make the perfect rock-and-roll couple.



In fuschia pink socks and neckties, the groomsmen looked great. One of my favourite moments was listening to Sherwin teach his entourage how to tie their neckties. "The rabbit goes around the tree. Naay fox niabot. So, it climbs up a tree and then hides in a burrow."


I was amazed. I have always had difficulty with a necktie. But, now I will always remember how to make one, thanks to Sherwin.


Another favourite moment was riding with Mereciel in the Mercedes Benz bridal car from Plantation Bay to Cathedral. She said: "Time is flying so fast. Several months of preparations and in just a few hours, it will be all over and I will be thanking you."




Mereciel's mom couldn't make it to the reception. So, we contacted her via Skype and hooked the laptop to the lcd projector for everyone to see. Here is a very sweet note from her via facebook: