Matt & Charisse's Tagaytay Lakeview wedding

















Tagaytay is a beautiful place and perfect for Matt & Cha's intimate wedding for family & friends.

We held the ceremony & reception at Josephine's restaurant. I specifically asked them to reorient the stage so that everyone was facing Taal Lake with a view of Taal volcano.




Here are my trademark lanterns! I brought 3 from Cebu to Tagaytay for the candle ceremony.




 Beautiful rose & daisy centerpieces in Cha's lilac & pink colours.

 

Here's a picture of the groom Matt with his twin brother. Yes, they had me taking second glances in confusion for a while. But, I figured out how to tell them apart after several hours. 

Instead of the traditional bouquets, the bridesmaids wore special gold-sprayed filigree bags decorated with flowers, which they kept as gifts from the bride later. 

             

As this was an intimate wedding for 50 guests, I requested the baker to inscribed the cake with all the names of their guests. The guests had great fun looking for their names on the cake and having their pictures taken beside it.







Cha is one of my favourite brides. I am humbled because she put her trust in me, a Cebu-based coordinator, to help with her Tagaytay wedding. And now, a year after, I'm also the godmother to her twin baby boys: very cute & chubby Tristan and Justice. As with many of my other brides, she is no longer just a client but a lifelong friend. :)





See more of Matt & Cha's photos here.